ORM Profiler helps you to know exactly what your code does.
- Find data-access anti-patterns and programming mistakes
- Find inefficient use of the database
- Find slow queries
- Gain insight in what code executes which queries
- Gain insight in the performance of your data-access code
- Gain insight in what queries are executed in real-time.
- Fix performance problems easily
Flexible profiling for any situation
See for a more in-depth overview of the features of ORM Profiler the general features page and the
analysis features page.
- Real time profiling: view and analyze the data-access activity of your applications in real time
- Production profiling: switch profiling on and off with one line of code
- Off-line profiling: create a snapshot on the command line for further analysis later
- Integrated profiling: create a snapshot in code from within your application or tests
- Non-intrusive profiling: the interception of database activity is non-intrusive and takes just one line of code.
ORM Profiler offers much more than what's mentioned above. Feel free to put it to the test:
download the trial and the example(s) provided and see for yourself!